The SNAT has a wing for headteachers subscribing under the SNAT. The services offered include the aims and objectives of the association shall be:
- To provide a forum for the exchange of views in all educational matters.
- To promote interchange of ideas and information between Head Teachers or the Deputy Head Teachers, The Ministry of Education and Training, Examinations Council of Swaziland and any other Educational Bodies Sub-Regionally, Regionally and international.
- To promote cooperation and understanding among members in working towards a common policy.
- To present the views of Head Teachers or Deputy Head Teachers in Education Bodies and in the formulation of Education Policy
- To serve the country by seeking to explore, evaluate and implement relevant educational developments.
- To organize seminars with the view to improving the performance of members on their duties.